Friday, October 8, 2010

Break Break Down...

Mariah Carey Feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ~ Breakdown



One of Mariah's classic with lyrics such as:

"Well, I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it, and I'm going to extremes
to prove I'm fine without you, but in reality I'm slowly losing my mind
underneath the disguise of a smile. Gradually, I'm dying inside. Friends ask me
how I feel, and I lie convincingly, 'cause I don't want to reveal the fact that
I'm suffering, so I wear my disguise 'til I go home at night, and turn down all
the lights, and then I break down and cry..."

This killer combo wouldn't be complete without Bone Thugs-N-Harmony doing there part. Looking at the video reminds me of Mariah's "add water" tattoo faze but other than that, this tune makes breaking up sound oh so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment